New habits can bring feelings that vary between happiness and frustration. Taking care of the health of the body and mind need not be difficult.
The decision to create a healthier routine is an important and very beneficial step for the body and mind. However, until the new habit is definitely incorporated into everyday life, it is not uncommon to experience some sensations that can vary from happiness to frustration. This is completely normal, but you need to be aware to be aware of these fluctuations and overcome them in the best way.Taking care of the health of the body and mind need not be difficult.
The weight loss process can cause anxiety in all individuals, especially those who have gone through various fad diets , which never had the desired effect or did not provide lasting results. Anxiety symptoms can manifest themselves individually or in a set of different sensations in each person. Stimulating the rush to reach the goals, very high expectations and even binge eating or its opposite, loss of appetite. However, taking care of the body and mind requires good doses of patience and discipline.
How to calm the mind and balance the sensations?
When talking about how to take care of the health of the body and mind, a few simple steps tend to be essential in the progress and daily achievements. This care works like a cycle: a more balanced mind results in greater attention to the body, and when we focus on how to take care of the health of the body, the mind is also benefited. So take a deep breath and learn to respect the time that your body needs for transformations.
How to incorporate body and mind care into the new routine?
A good diet is the basis of everything. Matheus Motta, Nutritionist for our weight loss, health and wellness program , explains. “A healthy diet includes all the essential nutrients, vitamins and minerals for your body. They help to maintain the proper functioning of the body and consequently improve your health. ”.
Conquering a new, healthier body is easier than it looks. See some tips on how to incorporate daily care to have more quality of life.
- Eat well. Think of food as the fuel that keeps our bodies functioning properly. If a good car cannot receive fuel of dubious quality, because over time it will present serious problems as a result, our body also needs this attention.
- Eat less, but eat better. Eating large amounts at once during meals can be a sign of binge eating. Reducing portions and increasing frequency is a way to get around the issue in a healthy way and without feeling hungry. If the lack of control remains, it is important to see a doctor for a detailed evaluation.
- Be realistic with your weight loss goals. Gradual and sustainable weight loss is the most important step to avoid the accordion effect and maintain the health of the new body. Thus, smaller goals are easier to achieve and bring courage and motivation to overcome the next ones.
- Keep focus. Obstacles and difficulties are common in a process of change, but they are not impossible to overcome.
- Always be aware of the daily routine. Some situations or occasions can trigger some negative feeling, such as anxiety. Learn how to get around these moments and, if you are having difficulties, be sure to seek professional help.
- Avoid having high calorie and industrialized foods nearby. Usually these options are chosen when anxiety triggers binge eating. Leave options in the cupboard and refrigerator that will not negatively impact your progress with the new routine: dried fruits, nuts, dark chocolate, low-fat yoghurts, lean cheeses, cooked vegetables and other options of the kind.
- Choose a physical activity that you enjoy. Exercises are the right answer for anyone who wants to know how to take care of the health of their body and mind. Start with something that has to do with your routine; this helps not to give up in the beginning and send laziness and inactivity far away. You gain in disposition, flexibility and also improve immunity. Activities also reduce stress and anxiety, greatly improve the quality of sleep and, of course, help with weight loss.
- Make small changes to your routine that help you get out of a sedentary lifestyle. If you need to climb a few flights of stairs, do not use the elevator for this and make the journey on foot. Travel short distances on the walk instead of opting for the car or public transport. Stretch when you wake up, during the day and also before going to bed.
- Be with loved ones. Preserving the circle of friends and family relationships is also a way of caring for the health of the mind. Surrounding yourself with those you love brings well-being and a feeling of comfort.
- Peel more, unpack less. This means that it is necessary to consume less industrialized, canned and packaged products, and more items such as fruits, vegetables and grains. The impact of this change is almost immediate: your body starts to receive more nutrients and to be less overwhelmed with the processing of chemical additives, sugars and excess fats.
- Following a food program created by specialists is of great help for those seeking to implement real transformations in search of a much healthier life.